Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Celebration Time!


Woohoo - I am officially an Auntie of 2 beautiful boys in Ethiopia! My sister and brother-in-law just passed court last week for brothers who are 5 and 12 years old! They are adopting through YWAM (who I highly recommend from watching her experience). Jordan is so glad to have more boy cousins and especially a big cousin. Go congratulate them here. If you look at her blog quickly, you will see their pictures. Their descriptions sound wonderful and everyone who has met them just seems to love them.

2 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Huge Congrats to your Sis and her family. That is so exciting.

Tania said...

I know I already commented on Facebook, but wanted to once again say CONGRATS! I went to your sister's blog, but she had already taken down the picture! :( Oh well. I'll check back later. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the older children (especially boys) being adopted. Brings tears to my eyes.