Monday, February 22, 2010

Got hangers?


We could use a bunch of hangers for Y and H - adult and children hangers - anything is great. Thanks!


Things are going really well. They are moving in. Update to come - there are so many God stories I need to share. Thanks for your continued prayers!


My sister now has the whole family of 7 living with them. I just realized last night that now we are both households of 12! Please continue to pray for them as well. Check here to see her updates and pictures - they have exciting news on the Ethiopian adoption front too!

2 comments:

JC said...

I live in Mesa and I have some things that I think that families can use. I have children's clothes in the sizes specified and a few adult items. I also have hangers! Email me and we can set something up!

Amber said...

Just checking in, many blessings and prayers.