Wednesday, March 11, 2009

RSV

The doctor's office just called that they got the RSV test results back and poor little Jameson does have RSV - So back to the doctor tomorrow.

* on a side note - in my last post I wrote that we were discipling Janae and Jordan one night a week, not disciplining -LOL (that was funny Julie). I meant that we are meeting with the kids and encouraging them through the meditation of God's word, prayer and a book study. Janae and I are going through a small John Piper book called Dangerous Duty of Delight and learning how to take something out of God's word and letting it affect our lives, not just reading it. Maybe later Janae will let me share some of her journal and heart as to why we finally started doing this.

7 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Oh, Joy! I'm so sorry to hear that! We will be praying for all of you, especially little baby Jameson.

Chris said...

Poor baby :( The dr also said that Ava has RSV. Hope that Jameson will feel better soon .
I thought that you were disciplining the kids too but didnt really get it????? remember i am french . And thought that wow only 2 kids to discipline LOL. Now it makes sence . I even asked dave and he said that you means disciplining the kids too so I don't feel that stupid lol
Take care of you and your precious baby .
Hugs to you xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about the RSV. Brennan had that when he was little and so did my friend's little baby boy. The both continue to have more respiratory issues than the other kids, with a breathing machine handy a lot. I'll be praying for him and the rest of you. We love you guys!

The Sheppard Bunch said...

Mastitis stinks! I am sorry to hear that you have it! I am even sorrier to hear about Jameson having RSV! I hope he gets well (as well as the rest of you) soon! The doctors always worried about my kids' weight. They practically forced me to start supplementing with Logan and guess what... he still did not fatten up! So with Aila I am sticking to my guns. I really think some kids are just smaller than others. Oh and the discipling is awesome! Doug and I want to do that when our kids are a older. We tell Logan little Bible stories but they have to be really short to keep his attention!

Jenni said...

Poor baby! That's so scary when they are sick like that!

Ha, that is funny about the disciplining...if only we could get away with disciplining once a week- wouldn't that be nice!

Love John Piper...I haven't read that book, I'll have to look it up.

Katrina said...

Poor little munchkin!!! We will pray for him! KJ

Anonymous said...

I finally got online and got on your blog, first one in months, yippy, we need to get together this week if we can. Makenzie's bday is fri, so other than that let me know when you are free or next week. want to see you! L