Monday, July 28, 2008

So much excitement!

Do you remember that we said we wanted to wait 1 month to celebrate our birthdays(until I was over my sickness)? Well, last week I bought an amazing chocolate mouse cake to celebrate our b-days this weekend. It just happens that we had 3 extra reasons to celebrate, so we put in 3 b-day candles for the 3 new babes that will be joining our family in the next several months (that was a better option than 65 combined candles).

Then, a gal with our agency just found out she will travel to go get her babies this week and she was willing to take 2 ziploc bags of small gifts from us to our boys! She will also take pics of them for us - what a blessing! We sent 2 small little fuzzy blankies that Janae made a long time ago for our boys, a couple of baby toys, an outfit and a baby photo album for the older one with his and his baby brother's photos on the cover and our family photos inside. The kids loved helping me wash everything and get it ready. Janae and I had some special time last night shopping for a couple of things for the bags and we bought some cute shoes and sunglasses on clearance for when they come home.


We sent off our final payment and we think we have found a big van from a friend that we will hopefully buy this week. Things are starting to seem real once again.

4 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Very cool how all the details are coming together! I love the little packages that you are preparing for the boys. That's so exciting! I hope the details work out to buy the big van too. We're so excited for you all!

Andrea Hill said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the clothes and shoes you bought and the pics. It's so real now.

Chris said...

Love everything you bought :)
Can you believe that your boys are coming . I have a feeling that your bio baby is a boy too :)
Oh and the cake looks so goog !!!

Leah said...

A big Van, I did not even think about a bigger vehicle until I read this. You are such an amazing woman, you have a huge heart and so much love, all your children are blessed to have you!