Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby in my tummy news

Ok- we will call the baby in my tummy "bio baby" since we don't know if it is a boy or girl and we don't have a name - this will help keep our babies straight :). The great news is that last week I took Julia and Jacklyn with me to the doctor to spend some special time together, and we heard the heartbeat for the first time. That was a big praise! My first trimester is over and the excitement begins. I feel 95% better.

So now for questions and answers:

Q - Will you find out what you are having?

A - Javi does not want to find out, but he says I can. I don't like that option, but am trying to decide what I should do. I would REALLY like to prepare and get some good baby finds at garage sales especially since when I bring this baby home I will already have our other babies home and life will be crazy enough - HMMMM- what to do.


Q - Are you showing?

A - Not really. I always lose weight when I am sick and now I am back to my starting weight. I just can't suck it in and look/feel more like I just ate at a buffet (you know the feeling :)) Here is a pic from Friday just at 13 weeks.


5 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

You have been too sick to show yet, even though you had 5 children you would think...
Keep your tummy small so when it's time to go to ET hopefully they won't notice. Yeah, wishful thinking. Hopefully your doctor will let you go. I say it again "ET is your Labor of Love". You have to go.

Rebecca said...

That's awesome that the girls got to hear the heartbeat!! Glad you're feeling better girl!!

BUILDING WITH 6 said...

Look how cute and little you are!
I'm so excited for your family! What a long wait and now so many praises!
PS-your cake looks sooooo good!

Dawn S. said...

Wow, congratulations! Wish I was drinking the water you are drinking! I found your blog through another adoptive mom's blog. I saw you like John Piper. We go to his church. We are also adopting three kids. Two from Haiti and one from China.

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Joy,
Thanks so much for your prayers and sweet comment. I have been faithfully "stalking" your blog and following along with your many new blessings. Congratualtions!
Blessings,
Kristy :-)