Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New do and Jo Jo


Look at those chubby little legs. I thought she was too cute lounging on my bed with her legs crossed, pretending to talk on the phone.


Joanna is just so sweet and silly these days and she talks a lot. She was really the sweetest, most caring kid during my sickness. Every time she could hear me sick in the bathroom she would come and say, "Mommy, you sick? You need medicine?" She would often leave and come running back with Gatorade or water for me. The other kids are used to it and just ignore me, but Joanna was truly concerned and didn't know what to do.



Well, since my roots were bad and I have lived in a pony tail the last 2 -3 months, I decided I needed some help. Now that I am functioning again, I found this reasonable place out by our new house. Well, I feel a little bit better about my hair, but now I need to get rid of all of this acne (gotta love these hormones) and finish up the sickness. This is weird but I think the worst of it is over. I had 4 brutal weeks and now the sickness is only sporadic - this is so unusual for me. Could this mean it is a boy??? I am not sure we will find out. We never found out the gender of any of our kids until the last baby. Javier said it ruined the excitement of the actual birth for him, but I liked being able to plan and prepare.

10 comments:

jeanette said...

oooh! I like the hair. And JoJo is just too cute. Who's she talking to?

glad you're at least functioning again!

Anonymous said...

This looks great!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, how I love the soft chub!! JoJo is so sweet! And I love your hair - you always look great with shorter hair! Glad you're doing better. What a huge difference that makes! Yeah!

Tymm said...

hi - you posted asking about our lodge experience - if you have an email address send it my way and i will get back to you off-blog regarding that...

also - thank you for the kind words. our trip has been blessed by God from day 1 - He is a mighty God.

Andrea said...

You got highlights too or was the ponytail hiding that blonde hair? I just love it. Hm, I was in the process of getting a bob also but I will not copy you. You look beautiful.

And that Joanna, you have got to stop teasing me or I will fly to AZ and kidnap her. I love her fat legs. She is my most favorite toddler of all times.

Chris said...

Joy you look so good:0) and JoJo too. She is the cutest little girl:)
Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better .

Matt and Lindsey said...

You look marvelous!!! You'll have to share the location of the new place since I'm way overdue for a trim. Jo Jo is so sweet to take care of her mommy so well!

Christie said...

Hey Joy! Cute pictures - adorable baby girl!

The guest house for Toukoul that we stayed at included meals, water, coke, coffee, all that - and also our drivers. (who took us about anywhere they could possibly accommodate) If you're staying at a guesthouse, I think this one was worth every cent.

Hope this helps!

cb

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

I love the new do you hip Mama! Congrats on the wonderful news of your newest little blessing!
Happy 4th of July!
Blessings,
Kristy

The Wilkinson's said...

Your hair looks great Joy!! I didn't even recognize you at first!!
Jaclyn