Saturday, June 27, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos Papi

Daddy, You love mommy all the days and Mommy likes you and Jameson. You are my favorite Daddy and I like to go on a date with you. I like to sit on your lap and read books. Love, Jo Jo


Daddy, I love the eggs that you make. I love how you act silly and I love when you play tackle time with us. I love you. - Love, Jacklyn


Dad, You make me feel special when you spend time with me, play card games, play sports outside and when you tell me I have sparkly blue eyes. I am so glad I have you for a Dad. Thank you. Love, Julia


Dear Dad, Thank you for teaching me sports and coaching my baseball team last year. I like it when you play tackle time with us and take me to your softball games. You are the greatest home run hitter. You are really funny and always make me laugh. I like our special discipleship time at night when we read together. Thank you for letting us have Checkers. You are really cool and I really look forward to going to the Dominican Republic with you. I hope to be like you when I grow up. Love, Jordan


Happy Birthday Dad! Thank you for bringing me to take your daughter to work day and on dates like Garcias and to the horse auction. You almost always have time for us and my favorite things are tackle time and playing sports outside. Love, Janae


Happy 34th B-day - you look better than ever! I am so proud that finally after 8 kids you have worked hard and lost your "baby weight" and learned to shave ;). You always make me feel beautiful no matter if I am + or - 25 lbs, pregnant and swollen or normal with a face full of pimples. I know I am blessed to have you. Te amo mucho.

8 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Ah, how sweet! I love reading how much the kiddos love their daddy! Happy birthday Javier!

Andrea Hill said...

Happy Birthday Javi!!

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel said...

Hey Joy! I accidentally messed up my last comment! Sorry! what I wrote was that I loved reading what the kids said about their dad! and your sentiments to him were very sweet as well! happy birthday, javier!
rachel

jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Tio/Javi!
The kids' notes are sweet!

Anonymous said...

You must have used photo-shop because I don't recognize that SLIM muscular guy with your head on top. Happy Birthday Javi.

Ron

Chris said...

Happy birthday Javier :)

The Lowery Clan said...

Wow Joy this is one good looking family!