Thursday, June 25, 2009

20 lbs of Trouble

This is what I found upon returning from changing Jameson's diaper
So into the high chair Jeremiah goes. How many times must I tell him to sit on his bottom? Yes I know what he needs - a little training :)

HMMMM- Josiah come quick - mom is distracted feeding Jameson. Let's raid the pantry!
Let's play pick up sticks with the spaghetti - NAAA lets just dump themCome on Pudge - hurry we better sweep this into the vacuum vent before mom sees the mess!
Not working - get something bigger - quick the broom. Ok - Pudge you turn on the vent.
Shucks - mom caught me before I got a chance to "reorganize" the cups.
How about this mom - just loving on my dog -see I'm harmless - why does everyone call me "TROUBLE"?
Giddee up - HMMMM this dog just won't move. Let's try the baby.

So sweet. Mom, who are you looking at? Don't you trust me to be gentle?
Josiah, you are going to squish him. Let me check something. Yep. He has all his parts. We'll let him join our club.
If mom won't let me dump anything else in her kitchen, maybe I can find something here. . .
AHHHH - and this was just the first couple of hours of my day on Tuesday, while all of the big kids were at VBS and I had no help. I have a new appreciation for the helpfulness of my big kids!
All week my 4 big kids have been going to Blast Extreme - like vacation Bible School on steroids. They love it! Joanna and the littles have to stay behind, so my mom has been helping by taking and picking up the kids from church and we take turns splitting up the littles - only 2 days this week I have had all 3 babies by myself. Tuesday was one of those days and I thought I was going to go crazy. Bath time was good - then all of the above happened- well lets just say, I put the boys to nap at 8:45 am instead of 9:45.

6 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Your captions and the boys faces crack me up! You are doing a great job with your kids.

The Okrasinski's said...

Gee, isn't it gonna be fun when Jameson also gets mobile!! Too funny :) And they are soo adorable! They have changed so much since our first visit in ET. It is truly amazing!

Chris said...

Love it Joy.
I am so jalous LOL
Hey send me pudge for a couple of months.

Kat said...

I laughed SO hard!!! That is so funny and SO real of how it is!!! I only have five wonderful and creative blessings (though waiting on two more). Thank you for making my day!

rachel said...

joy, you have got your hands full!!! :) busy, busy boys!!! they are darling, though. loved reading this little snippet from your day!

Lori Weber said...

Apppreciate you blogging this