Friday, April 10, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

Dadddy, which princess are you going to marry? (Joanna 3)

There is one reason I wish we didn't adopt Josiah . . . Joanna and him love each other so much, I wish they could get married. (Julia 7)

Do babies have gills before they are born? (I ask "no, why?") Well how do they breathe underwater so long? (Jordan 8)

I am NOT the marrying type. (Janae 10)

Boys are so pretty. . . no not pretty . . . mom what are boys? (I suggested, "handsome?") No . . .boys are ugly. (Joanna 3)

I want to marry Andrew. I love Andrew. (I said, "You can't marry Andrew. He is your cousin. We don't marry family.") But you married Daddy! (Jacklyn 4)

Mommy, you look so pretty with that baby (Joanna when I was pregnant)

Why is it so easy for babies to frown when they are born, but it is so hard for them to learn how to smile since it only takes 17 muscles to smile and it takes 43 to frown? (Jordan 8)

3 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Those are great! You definitely don't want to forget those. :)

rachel said...

wow, cute, CUTE comments. thanks for sharing!

Andrea Hill said...

Oh wow, too cute. Thanks for sharing, that really gave me the chuckles:)