Monday, February 9, 2009

Superbowl

Our Superbowl players with their mean game faces on





The fans

Superbowl was big here in AZ because our Cardinals were actually playing. I was afraid Jameson was going to be born that Sunday since he was due the day before. I teased Javi that would really put his love to the test whether he would be helping me labor or checking the score every 2 minutes:). Thankfully Jameson was about 5 days old by then and we all went to church and ate hot dogs at Sam's club for a special treat and no cooking or mess for me:).

Javi and the kids had been planning their own Superbowl. Their game time was at 2 pm and the weather was beautiful in the high 70's. I sat with Jameson and Jeremiah outside in the cheering section and Jameson's cheeks actually got a little sunburned.

Then we watched the actual superbowl and Javi had never heard of Bruce Springst*in so during the halftime show he was making fun of this guy dancing around with the kids like a fool. We were laughing so hard he turns into a kid when he gets some time off. This is proof that all black guys don't have rhythm :)

5 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

The pictures are hillarious! Especially the mean one.. Hahaha.

Unknown said...

I am cracking up out loud at Javi dancing!!! Dominic keeps asking me "what's so funny, mommy!" Thanks for making my day, Javi! I needed that.

rachel said...

ok, now THAT is funny!

Katrina said...

Very very sassy dance!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Javi! Seriously? :)