Monday, February 9, 2009

Do you think he gets enough love?

My friend Jenni http://peacefulchaosjenni.blogspot.com (from a large family and also has a large family) commented that people often think kids in a large family don't get enough love and attention, but probably the opposite is true. They are smothered with love and always have someone to hold and play with them.

Life is more hectic for sure and so Javi and I always try to take at least one child with us on errands and we have one on one date nights with the kids to get an ice cream, hot chocolate or cookie and just talk and spend special time with each.


Joanna trying to give him a horseback ride

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Most definitely...YES!!! There's a lot of love going on in your family!

Mona said...

Being one of eight kids myself, I can't imagine anything else. Your children are blessed to have each other. It is something they will cherish forever. I can't wait to meet them in person some day.