Monday, December 15, 2008

The reason I can blog

I know, I am surprised I can blog so much since I have been home but it is because. . . 1. I am homebound 2. since we have been back, Javi has been working late into the night/early morning except for a couple of nights 3. I am not a big tv watcher 4. I feel like I need to blog since this is my only form of scrapbook or memory journal that I keep.

Please pray for us that there might be some relief from these long work hours and that these times would just lead to further dependence and drawing strength from my Lord and reading His word.

1 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Joy you really don't have to explain. It is a delight to talk to you on the phone for an hour and I cannot hear a peeps out of your kids. That is because you are such an amazing mom and everything is under control by the way you raise them.