Monday, November 3, 2008

You can not turn your back




I don't care if you could convince me that one candidate will turn our economy around, give us all great insurance and benefit me and my family financially, I will not turn my back on those that do not have a voice. To me it is an issue of will you vote with selfish gain in mind or with a God centered perspective. See this post. The videos are incredible including one of a beautiful woman who survived being aborted. http://storinguptreasuresinheaven.blogspot.com/2008/10/tired-of-politics.html When we stand before the Lord will we be asked what we did for our economy or what we did for the least of these?

6 comments:

Amber said...

Amen sister!

Unknown said...

I agree 100%!!! I get all worked up talking about this subject and could go on for hours, so thanks for your simple and to the point message! And, yeah that you get to leave even earlier to get the boys!

Andrea Hill said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog also. You get more traffic than I do. Yes, for all the Obama fans that are in denial and voting for him but are pro life, what a sad day. The video couldn't have explained it any better. Actually both videos.

Dawn said...

THANK YOU for saying this. I only wish more people felt like us and could see beyond all the glitz and the $$. I am afraid of the things that he will do when he is in office. I am sorry for all the children that will die. I pray that he tempers himself once he is elected. Otherwise, I fear what the future will hold.

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

YIIPPPEEEE! Great post Joy! Before the girls came home, I was the nurse manager at a crisis pregnancy center and I know first hand the hurt that is caused to baby AND MOTHER from abortion. Praying for a wonderful, safe, and healthy trip to Ethiopia for your family as you bring your newest two blessings home!
Love, Kristy

Anonymous said...

In total agreement!!!
It will be a sad day when so many Americans will begin to realize the true cost of their choice for President!
Praying for a miracle for all of those "unwanted" little miracles in the womb and in orphanages and elsewhere...