Sunday, September 14, 2008

Monsoon storms








In summer here in AZ we get Monsoon storms. Strong storms that seem to come out of nowhere with strong winds, crashing thunder and heavy rain. We LOVE these storms here because it gives us a break from the 115 degree weather. Thankfully the last couple of weeks we have been down to around 100. A few weeks ago, I let the kids go out and play in the rain, puddles and mud once the wind and lightning settled down. Soon we will have landscaping and the chance to play in the mud will be gone so I let them take advantage of it now. Oh yes, and they caught a frog. Fun times. The last picture shows the littles after I hosed them down and shampooed them outside :).

1 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like fun:)
I always liked to play in the mud. My mom cought me naked in the mud with the neighboy boy ( he was also 3)when I was 3 yo:) And it was pretty cold on a fall day in Canada . She still talk about it sometimes .
Enjoy