Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A gleam of hope

Thank you for praying. We got an email with "Referral" at the top. We were sent pictures of the youngest boy siblings they have right now. They were just adorable and we just loved them, but they were not in the age range we had requested - infact, they were the same ages of 2 of our children . We struggled and prayed and stared at their pictures almost non-stop. At this point we decided it would be too much to have these ages and we needed to stick with our original request so that we have some age spacing in our family. This was so hard not to just think with our emotions, but just on Friday we had discussed our age perameters and Javi and I were very one minded about what we thought we could handle.

The great news is that maybe things will get rolling with a referral now. Wow - just on Friday I was told the referral probably wouldn't come until mid July at the earliest. We are thankful for your prayers and for our director who apparently spoke with the orphanage to get some action on our case. We continue to pray.

4 comments:

momoffaith said...

Joy and family-that is wonderful news about the referral! I am praying that your baby boys will be here soon! Gods timing is so perfect and I will pray that He continues to give you peace while you are still in the waiting process. Susanne

Chris said...

Joy, I think of you and your family often. I will be praying for the referral for your baby boys to come soon!!! Keep the faith!
Christine

Kim said...

It is hard to act on emotions, sometimes you have to let the peace of God rule your heart. I am hoping and praying for you !!

Hold Me Mommy said...

I found your blog while I was researching Hope Adoption Agency. Is that the agency you guys are still using (if you don't mind me asking). I just want to find out all I can before I commit to that agency :) Thanks so much! Good luck! Your boys will be lucky to have you :)