Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here we go again


A few weeks ago, someone posted that these cute outfits were on clearance online at Gap for $5. I bought some in different sizes for our boys (luckily I had a gift card to use up). Arent' they perfect for our little African children? And short sleeves are perfect for most anytime in Arizona.

We changed agencies a week or 2 ago because of some crazy problems we had. This meant that we have a lot of paperwork to do over again. The new agency was willing to use most of our dossier (packet of legal documents), but I still need to add about 12 documents. I finished all of the documents, but am waiting for 2 to be mailed to me.

The agency's director is in Ethiopia right now filing our papers with the orphanage. He has told us he will have a referral for us within 4 months. Also, the babies/children are paper ready at referral - unlike our other agency in which most of the babies had a 3 month abandonment wait even after referral. We are hoping to have our boys home by fall, but we have learned to be prepared for anything.

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Yeah! I'm excited to be a part of your adventure. We can't wait to meet the new Diaz boys!

Andrea Hill said...

I just absolutely love those outfits from the Gap. They are hard to resist. I didn't know they were still selling them.

Congratulations on your new agency and YOU ARE SUPERWOMAN having gathered all these docs in such a short time.