Thursday, March 6, 2008

God speed

I got a call yesterday from our director urging me to get my contract, first chunk of $ and documents in asap. He just returned from Ethiopia and said that the orphanage is overflowing with babies. He also mentioned the possibility of twin baby boys. Unfortunately our last 2 papers that he requires for our dossier (the other agency did not require) will probably take another 3 weeks to come in the mail. We are praying that those documents come in God speed. Meanwhile, today I went to the Secretary of State's office and got the other 15 documents certified. Then my sister sent them, my contract and chunk of $ to the director via fed ex for me. So far things have gone smoothly with this agency, Praise God!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Joy,

You mentioned that you had been having problems with your agency, but I didn't know that you had switched agencies. Which one are you working with now?

Carolyn Ritter

Chris said...

Joy, you have been on my mind. I miss your encouraging words. I am glad to hear things are moving along for you with your new agency. Godspeed that all will go well for you this time around!!
Blessings,

Chris