Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our sweet Elizabeth


We are so proud of our new little niece/cousin Elizabeth Hui Ling. She is just a doll and bonding so well to her parents. We are getting excited for her to come home. Is she beautiful or what! Please pray for her adjustment to so many new things (including their big dog) and especially for my sister as I am sure the first few weeks will be overwhelming with jetlag, 3 kids 4 and younger and adjustments for everyone. What a blessing from the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Elizabeth trying to be modest? Covering up? That's too funny! I can't wait for them to come home and see them as a family of 5!

I love checking on your site too.

Chris (your sisters' neighbor)

Chris said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! Now It 's your turn to get your boys:)
I hope that it will work out soon for you guys.
Chris