Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The birds and the bees according to our 6 year old


I am sorry - this has nothing to do with our adoption, but it was too funny not to share. This weekend we were babysitting a tiny chihuahua, “Cowboy” - that made 3 dogs in our house. Well, the kids started comparing our male dog, Jonah, with this male dog, Cowboy. They noticed that they both had spots on their bellies and they both had a private part hanging down, but then Jordan flipped cowboy over and said, “But Cowboy has these things and Jonah doesn’t.” I said, “That is because Jonah was neutered.” Then Jordan said, “Oh – so that’s where the seeds are. I have some of those. Daddy do you have some of those? Oh no – you must have used them all up!” Javi and I walked away about to burst laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's hysterical!!! Oh, the things to look forward to. Thanks for sharing this adorable story.

Chris said...

LOL This is too funny .