Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa, the 4 Big Kids and Disneyland


Earlier, my mom signed the kids up to volunteer for the free Disneyland tickets, so in September they took them for 2 days to Disneyland and California Adventure. My parents are the best about making great memories with the kids - big and small - I know we are so blessed by their involvement and true love for all their grandkids. I, on the other hand, thought I was going to die early taking care of 4 little kids by myself for 4 days :) in the midst of bed rest and contractions- it made me really appreciate my big helpers. Thankfully, my sister came to my rescue and took Jeremiah and Joanna for a day and night when Jameson got sick.












































1 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

I am glad your parents were able to do this so you could get a little break too.