Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Sons at Kolfe and a Fundraiser


I really need to fill you all in on our beloved son at Kolfe. There is so much to say, so I will write a separate post about him. My sister and brother in law were able to meet our sons and bring them love and care packages from us. They also brought us back gifts from them and pictures.

Well, Tamara and I are hoping to make a trip to Addis soon to visit and minister to our sons and the other +/-130 boys living at this government orphanage. She is having a garage sale to raise money for the trip. If you have any garage sale items that you can donate, please let me know. You can check out her link and get more info here.

3 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Wow, can you imagine you going on this trip. I hope it will all come together.

rachel said...

how exciting! i wish i could go, too!

The Okrasinski's said...

That is fantastic! I agree with Rachel - wish I could go too! Can't wait to hear about your oldest boy :) CHat soon!