Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun stuff + video

I found the boys on our coffee table watching a video. Look how Josiah has to be just like Jordan on his tummy w/ a remote. Having older siblings has been the best thing ever for Josiah's development. He mimics EVERYTHING and Jordan just loves it!

Another candid shot. I just love how my big kids love the little ones so much!

For fun one night when I had nothing defrosted for dinner, we made green eggs and ham (with tortillas) for fun. Everyone liked them Sam I am.
Here are the kids on crazy hair/hat day for Blast Xtreme - the vacation Bible school - Jordan won the crazy hair for his team. We basically gave him 3 mohawks - then I shaved it off the first thing when he came home :)
Roses from Javi on my b-day. That is sweet - but I am weird and cringe at someone spending $ on flowers for me- seriously- and he knows it:) - we aren't big on celebrating b-days. We just went to Denny's /Joe's bbq for our free b-day meals. Wow - what a difference a year makes! Last year on my b-day I was getting my first ultrasound and I was sick with morning sickness, we had Javier's 17 yr old niece living with us and I was so tired of waiting for our referral of our boys. I didn't even know their precious faces a year ago on June 25. For this, I am soooo glad to be 1 year older - for those wondering - I am 33 and Javier turned 34 2 days later. I caught Josiah lifting the rug to vacuum under it, then Jeremiah came to help. Too bad that is a play vacuum!Jeremiah is my strongest baby - he can muscle up things and climb anything mostly with his upper body - it is incredible - future gymnast maybe :) Jameson must know that he needs to be strong to defend himself from Jer Jer because he is my strongest bio baby ever! He has been getting out of his big swing, onto the floor for a month or 2 (no seat belt) - I know crazy! So we switched to putting him in the ground swing - but this is how we always find him - out or flipped over. He is now on his hands and knees constantly rocking. He will be crawling in no time - he already scooches - 5 months old -16 lbs which is 50% for weight and 80% for height - praise God. He was under 5 % at 6 weeks and I started supplementing him, but thankfully he still prefers breastfeeding!

This is just some super cute video of my boys cleaning up their dinosaurs. I had to move Jeremiah's crib away from the blinds, so now they like to play and hide back there. Jeremiah now says mama, dada, by, hi, babbles and lots of signs - Josiah says mama, hi and signs **turn up the volume** I bet you never knew cleaning up was THIS exciting!

6 comments:

natali said...

that video of josiah & jeremiah is SO cute!

Unknown said...

That is adorable! our boys are getting so big!

jeanette said...

I'm glad you posted pics of Jordan's hair since I missed it!

can the boys come clean my house too? :)

rachel said...

oh those boys are so, so cute!!! love the video!!!

loved the crazy hair. loved the interaction with the older kids. sooooo sweet!

thanks for the post, joy! i always love your posts!

hugs!
rachel

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

so cute!!! What good helpers you have!

Julie said...

Hello,
I love your blog and have been following it for a while! My husband and I are looking into Ethiopian adoption and I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about your agency. We are researching right now! Thank you.

Julie