Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy birthday Jeremiah!


This is the first picture I ever saw of my Jeremiah.

This was Jeremiah in his crib in the orphanage

The birthday boy at his party

Jer Jer with my mom - you can see their little brownie cakes on the counter





Jeremiah is 1 today! Oh how I love my little Pudge. I admit he is spoiled now and is perfectly happy if he is held and cuddled, but not so big about being put down. In a way this is good sign for bonding because when we first got him, he was happy just to sit on the floor all day if we let him. I call him my little chocolate drop because, like my obsession with chocolate, I just can't get enough of him. We just love to eat and kiss his chub. Last night during Bible time he was bouncing and clapping and "singing" during our song time and he kept on doing it while Javi was teaching and reading the Bible. He had no clue the singing was over. It was so darling. We try to use that time to train them to sit quietly and listen, but Janae was holding him and cracking up and it was just too cute to stop him. Although he is so sweet and laid back, he is our naughty one and just smiles at us every time we say no and goes back to the "off limits" object over and over. We definitely have a lot of training ahead of us, but he is worth it.


PS - Happy birthday to Rebecca (my niece) and Gilbert Kendall our friend. Oh and if you thought my birthday posts were over for a while - stay tuned because we still have Julia's on Friday - yikes!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

You have amazing kids!!! I love Jameson's big smile. O my he is so cute and handsome!!! I love chocolate too!!! Have a great day! KJ

jeanette said...

my how he has changed from that first picture 'till now!

Happy Birthday Pudge!

Matt and Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah! How fun that Becca, Gilbee, and Jeremiah all share the same birthday!

Andrea Hill said...

Hm, I didn't know you had such an obsession for chocolate. Guess whoelse? Very true about the attachment, what a good sign that he now likes to be held all day.

Dawn said...

~*~*~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~*~*~

Chris said...

wow I guess I had a lot of post that I missed when I was away.
You little pudge is already 1 yo?
WOW. I love the pictures and the video . He sure look like a nhappy baby .
Happy bday Jeremiah xoxo

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!