Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This explains our rough weekend

Jeremiah has an ear infection and is on more antibiotics and breathing treatments. He also has more new chicken pox (can chicken pox really keep coming after 4 weeks?). He is so cute trying to lick the vapor and eat the mask when he gets the breathing treatments.

Josiah has a double ear infection and one ear drum ruptured so he too is on antibiotics. The great news is that he gained 2 lbs. and has a 3rd tooth in the back (they are coming in all out of order)! Oh and they both got shots.

After doc appointments and filling prescriptions (yes we were quite the site with 2 shopping carts full of kids being pushed by kids), I decided to take all of them out for the first real time by myself to McDonalds. The 2 boys shared a double cheeseburger and finished the whole thing!

8 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Sweet Joy, I really hope they start to feel better and get healthy soon. I am so proud of you for hanging in there...

Matt and Lindsey said...

Oh my! Poor Josiah with a ruptured ear drum. That sounds really painful! I can only imagine how adorable Jeremiah looks licking the vapors! :) With all that those little guys have going on; I would be cranky too! Poor babies! Praying for good health to fill your home soon!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Hang in there Joy, you are doing so good. At least this online journal/ scrapbook thingy will only share the positives! :) Your family is beautiful.

Robbin

Chris said...

Oh my goodness!! So much has happened in the last few months. I am so overjoyed for you and all of your blessings with the boys home and the upcoming arrival of baby diaz. I don't know how you do it and with such a wonderful smile on your face. God is surely shining down upon you!! You are such an inspiration to us all!!
God bless you and hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Mona said...

Poor, sweet babies. I'm sure they will be feeling better soon. At least now they are getting the proper care & medications. You are awesome, Joy! God Bless You!

Amber said...

Poor kiddos!

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

Oh my gosh, Joy, this sounds very familiar. We're dealing with the same stuff, although she's doing better. Hang in there!

~ lisa

Chris said...

wow Joy , no rest for you !!!
I hope that they feel better soon poor babies . At least they are with you and they are loved :))))