Monday, November 10, 2008

Tuesday's Treasure



Some people do "Wordless Wednesday" pictures, but I will have to do "Tuesday's Treasure". This is what I treasure - moments like these. We have been reading an amazing book together at night as a family - an autobiography - "I Dared to Call Him Father" (more about that book later) and this is what I looked over and saw. My Janae is reserved and quiet. Most don't get to see past her outer reserved shell. This is just a glimpse of the treasure I see in her daily. Oh and in case you thought she was always quiet, I caught her doing the congo around the house this weekend singing, "A week and 4 days! yeah!"

4 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

How precious!

Unknown said...

She is a precious and amazing girl! What a blessing! I love those moments.

BUILDING WITH 6 said...

Soooo sweet. To me that looks like Maya with one or more of her baby sisters down the road.

Chris said...

Awwww your kids look so good and calm. Can I send you mine :)
Beautiful pictures.
Are you hgetting exited ? I am for you :-)