Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodbye tumbleweeds!




Today the guys started our landscaping. We found some workers that were landscaping down the street and hired them to work on the side because the companies were just too expensive. My dad helped me figure out the plants/trees and design because Javier basically told me what he likes and left it up to me. We are just so glad to get rid of all of the terrible huge and poky tumbleweeds that grow like crazy out here in this town. The kids can't wait for some grass to play in. Thankfully, we live in a quiet cul de sac, so they can play in the front yard without a problem until we get the backyard done (which might be a while).

3 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Yeah! It's so great to get rid of weeds and brown dirt! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Andrea Hill said...

You are making progress!

jeanette said...

it looks so good -and clean!