Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update on Josiah and Jeremiah

Another adoptive mom and dad from our agency went to Ethiopia to pick up their sweet baby twins and took pictures of our boys, delivered our little gifts and gave us a few little details about them (Thank you Holly and Eric!). Here is a little of what they said:


"We did get to meet your boys while we were there (so soooo cute), and gave them your care packages. They were both very sweet natured, and (Josiah) smiled at us quite a bit. He was holding the stuffed animal from your care package when they carried him back to his room. Too cute! They are both such handsome and sweet boys! (Jeremiah) was making happy squeals while his photo was taken."

This was such sweet news to read. Josiah (the older one) looked a little scared/reserved/pouting in his referral picture, so I was so glad to hear that he is sweet natured and smiled quite a bit! Oh and we all think he is SOOO much cuter in these photos. Both of them have more hair and even bigger eyes. Josiah's eyelashes are gorgeous and Jeremiah has his tongue out in every picture :). We are in love! I am like a mom examining her newborn. All of you adoptive moms know what I mean. I just study and zoom in on their pictures to see every detail. I will leave you with some pictures of their sweet curls.

4 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

yeah you love to zoom in. In fact I learned the zoom in tactic from you and do it myself. That is really great you already got your first pics from some parents. I am just so happy for you.

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

hee hee..I LOVE their little heads and curls! I can't wait for my next update!

~Lisa

Amber said...

Oh, that is amazing to have an update!

Holly said...

you are very welcome!! I know how much we cherished the photos another family took for us, so it was the least we could do. Can't wait to hear more updates!