Thursday, May 29, 2008

God from a 3 year old's perspective




The other day Joanna was crying for Jacklyn's hooded frog towel. I told her no and Jacklyn said, "Jo Jo you can have it. I'll use the doggy one." I said, "Jackie that was so sweet." She said, "It's ok mom, my reward is in heaven. I know God is watching me from his secret hiding spot." I said, "He has a hiding spot?" Jackie said, "Yes mom, that is why he can always see us and we can't see him!"

I love to see little glimpses of what is going on in their little minds. She also told me the other day she is 1/2 toddler and 1/2 big girl. I guess that is convenient when you are 3 so that if there is something that only the big kids get to do, then she is a big girl, but being 1/2 toddler she can still use a blanky and be held :). She is one smart girl!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love to hear about your kids' stories and how they pray and talk about God.

momoffaith said...

That is so precious!