Friday, April 4, 2008

The Kendall Farm and another win


Yesterday, we went to our friends' house. They just bought a whole bunch of farm animals - goats, pigs, chickens, turkeys, ducks, rabbits, a sheep and ?. The kids had great fun petting and holding the different critters. They had the cutest baby pig that we got to hold and feed with a baby bottle. He would squeal hard if you did not snuggle him tight to your body. Thanks Kendall family!


Also, the Lug Nuts won another game last night - GOOOO LUG NUTS! Jordan continues to do well and improve. He has gotten a hit every time and he made a good play as pitcher last night. He is one of the youngest kids on the team, but you would never know it.
Go to Janae's blog (link on the sidebar) to see her post about the day at the farm and her picture feeding the pig.

4 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

I luv how Joanna is inspecting the baby pig.

Chris said...

Joy, I miss reading your posts! You are such an inspiration! I am glad all is going along smoothly this time around for you and your family! Congrats on the house! Looks like God's timing and plans for your family are in abundance!! I look forward to reading more good news and joyous memories of your family and journey! God bless! Christine

keelstar said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on the farm!! I love baby pigs...they are adorable!! When I was growing up, I begged my parents to allow me to have a baby pot-bellied pig, but no such luck! If only they would stay small!! No word on the proofs, thanks for the reminder on my blog. I just emailed the lady to see when our proofs will be ready, she must be busy! I'll let you know! Any word on the move or your adoption?? :)Keely

Chris said...

AWWWWW cute little piggy:)
This is so fun and I agree with Andrea ,Joanna is really inspecting the little pig. You should get them one:)