Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another answered prayer

Today the Orphan Officer at the PHX branch of immigration wrote me back and has been such a blessing. She was so kind and helpful and will have our I-171H document done by tomorrow morning. I will pick it up and take it and the FBI clearances to be notarized and then certified by the Sec. of State. Then they will get shipped overnight to my agency director. He will then send my complete pile of documents to Washington DC and then they will go to Ethiopia. The last things left are the official referral, court date to make them officially ours and then travel. This last part will probably take about 3-4 months total assuming the orphanage is still overflowing with babies. I should find out in the next couple of weeks if the twin boys are still available. Thanks for praying. After so many problems and set backs, things are really going smoothly and quickly.

4 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

YIPPEEE!!!! :) That's great news!

Anonymous said...

That is so great to hear. You are one busy family with one busy schedule soon to have one busy home! I hope that you get your two boys home soon, so they can start to feel the love of a family.

Andrea Hill said...

You keep going God Speed like that and your boys will be here in no time. I am so happy for you.

Thankfulmom said...

I was just catching up on blogs and stopped by yours. Our dossier was sent to DC on the 17th and we're waiting for it to be sent to Ethiopia. These are exciting times! Your children are beautiful!

Lisa