Monday, December 17, 2007

Forgotten boys of Ethiopia



All I can say is PLEASE read this familiy's blog. I have been so amazed, touched, challenged and excited by this blog. They have seen the hand of God in every step of their adoption of twin baby girls and a young boy, but they also saw God's hand and heart in their trip to Ethiopia. If you want to be blessed beyong belief, read her post "My new son at Kolfe". It includes a couple of letters that the young man on the far right wrote her. Then scroll back to her posts while she was in Ethiopia - goodness read her whole blog as you have time. Here is the address http://jobsdaughters.blogspot.com but I also have it in my links on the right side under Job's daughters and pass it on to anyone adopting from Ethiopia or interested in what the Lord is doing with His children.

2 comments:

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Joy, I am sitting here in tears. Praise be to the KING because this is what He told me from the beginning. He said to share HIS STORY for the purpose of encouraging others to step out in faith and rescue HIS orphans. I am so grateful that you have followed our journey and now together we are united in following after Gods heart. Are you going with Gladney? I can't praise them enough!! If so, Ryan is getting a post ready of some sibling groups and single young men from KOLFE that should be available very soon. WE are also interested in adopting them. My Sweet Solomon is too old and my heart breaks for him. But, Gladney is also starting a sponser program so we hope to sponser him at least. God Bless you sweet Sister as you trust in HIM and walk in faith. Keep in touch PLEASE!!!! IN HIS TIMING & CARE, EILEEN

Kim said...

I will read her blog, thanks for sharing I love to feel connected with families that feel as I do. Thanks.
I also added her blog to my list as well so I can check up on her story.