Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Off to China to get us a niece


So my sister and her husband left early this morning to go to China to get their daughter. I had butterflies in my stomach this morning thinking about them, so I can't imagine how they feel. First, they are going to volunteer at a special needs orphanage that they support before they join the other group of families also adopting. They actually will not get Elizabeth until Sunday I think - but still, they are very close. You can check in with their trip on http://embracingelizabeth.blogspot.com/ .

2 comments:

Chris said...

Joy.
How exiting . I will be thinking of them and also follow their journey. Soon It will be our turn:)
Chris

Matt and Lindsey said...

I am so excited for them! I've been thinking about them a ton today and I'm all bubbly inside for them! I can't wait to follow their story! Are you all having a big family party when they return?